April 19, 2012

Not all tattoos last forever


Today when I got home I had something waiting for me. 
Remember I told you guys I had something coming up? Well, this is it. Inside the cute bright pink package were these goodies, from Fake Tattoos. I never thought I'd be wearing temporary tattoos again. They were a big part of my childhood. Of course, being the child that I still am, I immediately tried them out. 


Now that I think about it, I think the tattoo would have looked better on my forearm, still I love it.
I love the message too, that was the reason that I choose to put it on my wrist, so I can look at it frequently. 
I'll keep you guys updated on how it last and all. In the meanwhile, you can check their website here and drool. I know there are some tattoos there I might be buying. 
Temporary tattoos are such a fun and quirky accessory, specially during festivals, I think. 

You can always try to snatch discount codes in the brand's facebook page and twitter (@fake_tattoos) ;D 

2 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing - these look awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love temporary tattoos!
    Gives me the satisfaction of having a tattoo without the 'commitment' haha!
    Awesome share (:

    ReplyDelete