April 24, 2012

Am I doing this right?

Shirt Zara - Skirt and Cardigan Tally Weijl - Sneakers Bershka 

Today was such a long day at school, had a three hour lecture about the upcoming exams in the morning, then Portuguese class, Math tutoring and then PE. We're doing judo in PE, which is fun, in my opinion, but it leaves me all bruised. Now I'm going to a friends house, since tomorrow is "Liberty Day" and there is no school.
I love this mint shirt, from Zara, yet I don't think it photographs well. I haven't seen anyone wearing it, which is odd, since they were so popular everywhere else. Oh, please do note the haircut. I got a sidecut, which I am now slowly growing out. Really, really slowly, haha. 
Sorry for the quick posts I've been making lately, I promise that as soon as I catch up with school I'll improve them. Thanks for all the support, though ♥ 



1 comment:

  1. I have a cardigan almost similar to yours:) I love this outfit btw. You have a nice taste in fashion, keep your blog going ♥

    PS: This sidecut is damn cool. Suits your special image very well:)

    ReplyDelete