March 13, 2012

Oh, Tuesday!






School, my town, food and the result of a boring class. 

My brain instantly connects study with food. Seriously, I can't prepare for Math without Pringles, then there are  white chocolate cookies for Geometry and warm drinks to make me cozy. Strawberries make a great (and healthy!) addition to my addiction. 
Walking around my town a lot.. I have this weird thing for taking snaps of the floor. I find it so pretty, not a great match with my nonexistent coordination though, walking in heels here gets painful real quick.

Got my swag on while listening to this Lana del Rey x Notorious B.I.G. mashup. Give it a listen!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you`re having a lovely time! And I take a lot of photos of the ground too) Though the high heel addict in me hopes I wouldn`t.

    >'.'<

    ReplyDelete